To be, or not to be?

'I think, therefore, I am'

So, in the process, lately,  I found myself standing at the Event Horizon, again, thinking as per my natural instinct, this time, only with an existential crisis: TO BE, OR NOT TO BE, that is the question. I found myself wondering whether to approach it, never to come back again out of the blackhole, or to enter the wormhole instead? And that, in yearn for what? To stay back and if so, for what? Or to get away, if so, from what? This brought me to a question that essentially questioned my very existence, and its cause and effect. And they say, that the answers are often found on a spiritual journey.

Spirituality, wait, what? Isn't it about spirits, good and bad- that is to say, angels and ghosts? Or is it to do with that, which touches our own spirit? Or is it a way for our spirits to connect with other this-worldly and other-worldly spirits employing elements that essentially touch our spirits? Through the performance of those karmas which raises our spirits and connects it to the higher spirits? 

On my quest for the answers to my existential research, I came across a masterpiece- 'Sadhana, the realization of life' written by Rabindranath Thakur, or, as he goes by his anglicized name, Rabindranath Tagore. I've found in it, clarifications to my preconceived thoughts and justifications to my faiths. It could, to an extent, strengthen my beliefs and more important, provided me with food for further thought. 

Introducing the audiobook, where I've made an attempt for every word to come alive with passion and authenticity. Enjoy the journey through the pages brought to life by my voice. 

Nosh Farmaaiye! Grehan Kijiye! 

https://drive.google.com

kuku fm link

https://librivox.org (without bgm)

Herein, Tagore addresses some of the most profound questions of life: Why did God create this world? Why would a Perfect Being manifest the Universe? Why does evil exist? Do love and beauty have a purpose? 

He masterfully brings forth spiritual truths by explaining Sanskrit verses from the Upanishads and teachings from Jesus and the Buddha. The book emphasizes that true deliverance lies in overcoming ignorance and removing negative obstacles that obstruct our vision of truth. Each sentence in Sadhana contains immense wisdom to be digested slowly.

I highly recommend Sadhana, as a starter book for anyone seeking spiritual wisdom. Tagore’s captivating and rational explanations will leave you feeling breathless, exhilarated, and brimming with peace and joy as you become aware of the unifying force behind this diverse and awe-inspiring Creation.

May it help you too, lend it an ear. All the best.

(PS: A meaningful discourse can be sought in the comments thread to this post)

Comments

  1. It shows u r depressed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your concern, but I would rather like u to change ur lenses. Essentially, because we don't see things as they r, we see them as we r.

      Delete
    2. U cant even admit that you are going through tough times and trying to find positivity in some or the other thing. Take a pause and reflect back ..u r depressed.

      Delete
  2. I hope u find peace cuz u r dwelling into arena of intelligentia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's indeed very peaceful here due to scanty population 😆

      Delete
    2. Cant agree more

      Delete
  3. Wish i had a gf like u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣 Har kisiko muqammal jahan nahi milta, kahi zameen kahi aasmaan nahi milta..

      Delete
  4. Its ok not to be ok

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. thanks, almost everyone I've ever came across has said me so.

      Delete
  6. Fantastic written

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spirituality saved me when i was depressed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Religion to One is Superstition to Another

Exploring the World of Voice-Over