From Knowledge Hoarder to Knowledge Sharer


I’ve always been a sponge, soaking up information like a thirsty plant. From the intricate workings of a computer to the nuances of human behavior, I’ve been driven by an insatiable curiosity. Over the years, this thirst for knowledge has led me down countless rabbit holes, and I’ve accumulated a wealth of information that I’ve cherished as my own private treasure trove.

I studied Biotechnology for my graduation. I hold a master's degree in Sociology and a Diploma in Events Management. Later I went on to study Nuclear science, Ethics in AI, Critical Criminology, Electronic Engineering, Infodemic Management and currently enrolled in studying Cybersecurity at the Harvard University.

But lately, I’ve started to question the purpose of hoarding knowledge. Isn’t it meant to be shared, to inspire, to empower others? With this newfound perspective, I’ve embarked on a journey to transform myself from a mere knowledge hoarder to a passionate knowledge sharer.


Run up to the HARVARD University





These videos are my first attempts at sharing my knowledge, and I admit they're far from perfect. Produced with limited resources, they might seem crude compared to professionally produced content. However, they represent my genuine desire to share what I've learned. Your honest feedback is invaluable as I navigate this new path, as I consider turning this passion into a full-time career.  I’m eager to hear your thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be, or not to be?

Religion to One is Superstition to Another

Exploring the World of Voice-Over